Home for All’s Landlord Partnership Drive is a local effort to link nonprofits and landlords so that individuals and families with housing barriers can find a home.
What are the benefits for me as a landlord?
- Assistance to help fill your vacant units
- Payment of rent deposits, utility deposits, and first month’s rent
- Additional rental assistance for qualified residents
- Access to eviction prevention funds
- Case management support for qualified residents
- Support for landlords to perform basic maintenance